New in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020
Automatic Payment Reminders:
Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due.
Add PO Numbers to Emails:
Facilitate quicker payments by enabling customers to easily search for invoice emails by PO numbers.
Combine Multiple Invoices in One Email:
Simplify customer payment processing by consolidating multiple invoices into just one email.
Easier to Read Customer Reports:
Hide columns to see simple, easy to read customer totals in reports with jobs & classes.
See what QuickBooks Desktop Pro can do for your business
Stay stocked for success.
- Track products, cost of goods, and receive notifications when inventory is low.
- Easily adjust inventory to account for loss, theft, and shrinkage.
- Create purchase orders to keep track of what’s on order.
Look professional and get paid faster.
- Create professional estimates and invoices.
- Invoice for services, goods, and for billable time and expenses.
- Accept payments right from your invoices and send reminders on outstanding payments.20
- Get real-time visibility of invoice status, to stay on top of your cash flow.
Manage Bills and Accounts Payable:
Know what you owe.
- Clearly track bills and purchase orders in one place.
- Maintain cash flow and easily take action on unpaid bills.
- Take early pay discounts automatically.
- View unpaid bills from a vendor to easily manage payments.
Track Income and Expenses:
Know where your money is going.
- Connect your bank and credit card to automatically download transactions.
- Easily import previous financial data from Excel and other programs.
- Organize your business with Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers.
Frequently Asked Questions
QuickBooks Desktop Pro is a software license supported for 3 years. After the license term expires, it will no longer support services like payroll, payments, bank feeds, security patches or feature updates.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus is priced as an annual subscription fee. It includes everything in Desktop Pro, with additional services including unlimited support, security updates, new feature upgrades, and data backups, when available.
You can transfer data into QuickBooks Desktop Pro from select versions of Quicken, Microsoft Excel, Office 365, and QuickBooks Mac. You can e-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Outlook.com®, and other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. You can also integrate data from QuickBooks POS 12.0 or 18.0 with QuickBooks Desktop Pro. Integration with Shopify, Square, and other applications requires remote hosting subscription or QuickBooks Pro Online.
Absolutely Yes! Technical support is included (issues such as installation). Unlimited customer support (usage support such as how to generate reports, etc) is included with a Desktop Pro Plus subscription. If you purchase Desktop Pro, you may add an Annual Care Plan.
Yes. Your license allows for up to three users/computers. 1-user license would allow you to open QuickBooks on 1 computer. 2-user license would allow you to open QuickBooks simultaneously on two computers. 3-user license would allow you to open QuickBooks on three computers simultaneously. If you require more than three users, consider using QuickBooks Desktop Premier or Enterprise.
Desktop Pro and Premier each track up to 14,500 customers, vendors, and items, while Enterprise tracks up to 1 million customers, vendors and items. QuickBooks Enterprise also scales up to 30 users with varying roles and permissions.
SYSTEM & BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1 or SP2), 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019 (Mac users: see QuickBooks Desktop for Mac)
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
- Browser requirement: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 – 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0 or 18.0
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2019, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2020 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)